All started from FROZEN

Yesterday, I saw this software (iPhone Mobile Ringtone Converter) and took a trial before deciding a 'GO' ahead with the purchase (SGD27.52 - based on today's exchange rate).  This software works wonder...I managed to convert the songs from 'FROZEN' to our ringtones and message tones. (P.S. I love to convert my fav songs to my ringtone)

Frozen is really a wonderful show and my girls and her friend love the show very much, in fact even I love the show too. A Disney cartoon that shows true love is not just between Man and Woman but SISTERS!!  Sisters power!!!  Those sisters who always think that there's no true love between siblings should go watch this show (of cos brothers too) and it's no longer FAIRY tales that won't come true.  We love the graphics, shows, music and many more....if we really need to give, we will give full 5 stars!!

We went for the show at Shaw and weekdays students only $6.50 and I used OCBC credit card for $1 discount for adult. 

After the show I immediately decided to buy the soundtrack and I got it via the iTunes (Frozen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) [Deluxe Edition] )for SGD18.98 all well worth the price.

http://home.disney.com.sg/movies/frozen/fullsite/video/trailers/

No comments